Camping:
Ahh, how nice it was to be home! Justin came along and our weekend went like this:
Friday - dinner with Tom, Kandice and Dad at Jones in Philly. Very yummy! And then we went out with Tom and Kandice.
Saturday - Tom, Justin and I drove to NEPA. We went hiking/kayaking with Marley at Francis Slocum. Then got dinner with Mom at Patti's Sports Bar (naturally). Then we met up with Sara and Kristy at Lake Silkworth. And those stories will come later.
Sunday - drove to Bethlehem to see Dad, grilled out with Dad (his steaks are scrumptious) and then back to Philly.
Monday - Justin and I got breakfast with the Boob near the airport and she dropped us off.
Soo ... Lake Silkworth. We had a couple at Matt's lakehouse, then walked down to the neighborhood bar, the Outpost. I'm in a pissy mood, so Tom immediately buys me a shot when we get there. My friends start chanting my name, and all the redneck hicktown people in the bar are like, "Who is Megan?". So they start coming up to me, welcoming me to the area and buying me shots. Then, Tom buys me another shot, to which my friends start singing Happy Birthday and telling people that it's my 21st birthday. What a mess.
Continuing on, the bartender (small, trashy white girl) is dancing, and I proceed to bet Justin that I could get her to dance with me. This proved all too easy when she agreed to dance with me, pulls a chair over and gives me a lapdance. God bless america.
Afterwards, bartender plays Soulja Boy on the jukebox, sooo Tom teaches an old lady (roughly 60-70 years old) how to do the Soulja Boy dance. Lovely.
Let's just say I was moving pretttty slow the next morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment