Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Funday







Well the weekend is almost over. I was pretty productive today so far, though. I went grocery shopping twice. Yes, twice. I only buy as much as I can carry. Plus I used the end of my roommate's butter, so I wanted to make sure to replace it. Got my laundry done, too. I would have gone to a movie today, but the football games are on! Go Steelers!!

The pictures here are from Adler's Planetarium. Justin and I went there yesterday. It was a lot of fun and so much better than sitting around. I feel like I'm so close to the city and I don't do all the fun things that are available. The only thing is that sitting around is free. We out last night to a bar called Local Option with Nicki (Justin's sister) and her friends. It was an interesting bar in that it really didn't have any domestic beers. They served Delirium (a Belgian beer that has been voted the best beer in the world or something).

That's all I really have to report for the weekend. Hope you had a good one too. The week should be good, we have an event going on that should keep me busy!

Love always.



No comments:

Post a Comment