Sunday, January 25, 2009

Football-less Sunday

The Cottage should have had their annual Christmas party this weekend. It's always the weekend before the Superbowl. I am keeping my eyes open for Superbowl party to go to. I'm pretty excited! GO STEELERS!

I don't have any pics for you from this weekend, even though I feel like I actually did something. On Friday night, Justin and I got some sushi (I love Friday night dinners!) and then hung out with Justin's friends. I ended up going home at about 12ish. I'm just not good at staying up on Friday nights.

Saturday was a good day. Justin and I got lunch and went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was really good, just super slow. Then I got a nap and we went to Nicki's apartment for a Recession Party. We also had a bday party for Justin's roommate's girlfriend. It was a good night.

EXCEPT when I accidentally put the wrong chemical on my contact and put it in my eye. It burned like hell and I managed somehow to get it out. But my eye is still bloodshot and dry. Ugh.

I feel like I had a lot to write about, but I can't think of any of it right now. How typical. I'm getting ready to head over to Justin's though to have dinner and watch a movie. It's still pretty frickin cold here and I'm not looking forward to walking there. Especially since I left my boots at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment