On a more positive note, GO STEELERS! =)
They won the Superbowl yesterday! The Cardinals had one last touchdown at about 3:30 minutes left in the game and I almost started to cry. I was so nervous. But they came out victorious, thank you Santonio Holmes and my boy, Big Ben. Justin had some friends to his house, so we made a bunch of food! I made chocolate fondue dip and spinach artichoke dip! Yum!
The weekend was pretty uneventful. We had interviews on Friday and I was exhausted by the end of the day. Those days are about 13-14 hours of work, so it gets pretty tiring. And we had interviews today too, and all I want to do is go to sleep. Which is exactly what's going to happen after I finish this.
I saw this interesting article about the best careers for your Zodiac sign. I'm not going to copy/paste the whole thing, but I'll give you the link if you're interested. The following is my sign, Libra:
Libras—what would we do without them? They are good-looking and charming, gracious and entertaining. Their cooperative nature makes them excellent ambassadors and team leaders. If you ever have to deal with customer service over the phone, it will go much smoother if the operator is a Libra. More so than any sign, Libras are people people. They are not the type to slave away in some dark room; they thrive in buzzing, social environments. Many Libras gravitate toward the arts and will most likely be the lead singer of a band, interacting with the audience, rather than a brooding songwriter. Best jobs: diplomat, dancer, salesperson, host, negotiator, travel agent, supervisor.
Check out your own at: http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/32649/63415-career-zodiac-sign
I don't have much else going on. It's supposed to be like 40 degrees this weekend! Hallelujah! But I know that winter is not over yet. Punxataney Phil saw his shadow today, so 6 more weeks of winter. Although in Chicago, we still have like 3 months!
PS: Don't watch Beowulf. It sucks.
Welp, good night to all and to all a good night! Y
No comments:
Post a Comment