Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

What a hallmark holiday. But I'm a total sucker for it. I got Justin a memory card and camera cover for his new digital camera. We are going for dinner tonight at Tavern at the Park. We haven't been there before, so it should be fun. Our reservation is for 9:00. I called a million places on Wednesday trying to make a reservation, and everywhere was full 5:00 to 10:00. How ridiculous!

Soo ... I found out this week that I am moving out in May. I had just assumed that their lease was ending, but they are having someone else moving in. Ugh. They did tell me that the sublet was January until May, so it was totally my fault. I still would have moved in anyway, since we had rodents in the old place. So I am keeping my eyes open for new places in May. I found some on Craigslist that I'm going to check out. It's nice that I have some time.

Other than that, things have been pretty standard. I got sick this week, and left work early, but now I feel alright. My stomach has been hurting off and on. I think the hair, nail and skin vitamins I was taking were making me sick. So I am no longer taking them. I guess I will just have to wait for my hair to grow. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment